- 24 oz. Chopped Romaine Lettuce
- 12 oz. Sun-Dried Tomato, Julienne
- 12 oz. Dannon® Oikos® Greek Yogurt Caesar Dressing
- 18 oz. Prosciutto Ham, Sliced Very Thin
- 12 Bias-Cut French Bread Slices, ½-Inch Thick, Toasted
- 1 oz. Parmesan Crisps
Toss together lettuce, tomatoes and dressing in a bowl to coat completely. Portion evenly onto 6 chilled plates or rimmed soup plates.
Arrange 3 1-oz. prosciutto slices onto each salad.
Sprinkle each salad with 1 oz. of parmesan crisps. Garnish with 2 pieces of toasted French bread and freshly milled black pepper.
- 1 ½ cups Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
THE TECHNIQUEPre-heat oven to 350º. Prepare a sheet pan lined with a silicone mat or parchment paper. Combine cheese and oil and blend well in a bowl. Spread a paper-thin layer of the cheese over the silicone mat. Insure the cheese is spread thinly and evenly. Roast in the oven about 12 minutes, until cheese is golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely. Break crisps into pieces to garnish over salad.
MAKES8 2-oz. portions
- 6 oz. Dannon® Oikos® Greek Yogurt 0% Fat – Vanilla
- 1 oz. Anchovy Puree
- 1 oz. Dijon Mustard
- 1 ½ oz. Red Wine Vinegar
- ¾ oz. Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- ½ oz. Chopped Garlic
- 1 gram Tabasco
- 1 gram Worcestershire Sauce
- 8 oz. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 10 grams McCormick® Montreal Steak® Seasoning
- 1 ½ oz. Shredded Parmesan Cheese