Berry Delight Parfait
24 PARFAITS. EACH parfait yields 1 serving of grain, 1/2 cup fruit, 1 meat alternate
- Dannon® Pro Nonfat Yogurt Vanilla 6 lbs.
- Dried fruit (cranberries, cherries, blueberries or blend) 6 lbs.
- Whole grain-rich crisp chocolate cereal or chocolate granola 1.5 lbs
1. Layer Dannon® Pro Nonfat Yogurt and dried fruit.
2. Sprinkle with cereal or granola.
Dill Yogurt Dip
- 25 lbs. Dannon® Oikos® Greek Nonfat Yogurt – Plain
- ½ cup Garlic Powder
- ¼ cup Onion Powder
- ½ cup Dill, Dried
- ¼ cup Kosher Salt
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Cayenne Pepper
Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until fully combined.
For each portion, serve 4 fluid ounces with a side of mixed raw vegetables for dipping.Dill Yogurt Dip Dannon® Oikos® Greek Nonfat Yogurt | Dannon FoodService
Dannon Pro Oikos Plain Yogurt Ranch Dressing
10 1 ½-oz. portions
- 2 oz. Dannon® Oikos® Pro Greek Nonfat Yogurt – Plain
- 3 oz. Sour Cream
- 5 oz. Buttermilk
- ¾ oz. Honey
- ½ oz. Chopped Garlic
- 2 oz. Minced Onion
- 1 oz. White Vinegar
- 10 grams McCormick® Montreal Steak® Seasoning
- 2 grams Dry Mustard
- 2 grams Tabasco
- 4 grams Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 ½ oz. Vegetable Oil
Combine all listed ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth, about 1 minute. Remove dressing to a stainless steel bowl.
2 grams Freshly Chopped Parsley
4 grams Freshly Chopped Dill
2 grams Freshly Minced Chives
Combine these fresh herbs with the dressing using a rubber spatula. Reserve cold for service.
Coco Banana Smoothie
- 6 ¼ gal. Nonfat Milk
- 25 lbs. Dannon® Oikos® Greek Yogurt – Vanilla
- 50 Bananas, Fresh
- 8 ¾ lbs. Blueberries, Fresh or Frozen
- ½ cup Cocoa Powder, Unsweetened
Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Broccoli Mac And Cheese
- 12 ½ lbs. Whole Wheat Penne Pasta, Dry
- 14 ¼ lbs. Chopped Broccoli, Fresh or Frozen
- 1 ¾ lbs. Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 14 ½ oz. Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 43 oz. American Cheese, Shredded, Nonfat
- 2 ¾ lbs. Dannon® Oikos® Greek Yogurt – Plain
- 3 ½ cups Nonfat Milk
- 2 ½ tbsp. Salt
Cook whole wheat penne pasta in boiling water according to package directions.
Add chopped broccoli to the pasta during the last 3 minutes of cooking time. Drain when cooking time is complete.
While pasta and broccoli are cooking, mix together remaining ingredients in a large saucepan and heat over low flame just long enough to melt the cheese, approximately 5 minutes.
Place drained broccoli and pasta into hotel pan or serving pan.
Pour cheese sauce over pasta, and hold hot for service.
Blueberry Smash Smoothie
- 6 lbs. (1 bag) Dannon® Oikos® 0% Fat Yogurt – Vanilla
- 2 ¼ lbs Blueberries, Frozen IQF
- 6 cups Cling Peaches, Sliced, Chilled and Drained
- 3 qt. Apple Juice Prepared from Concentrate
Puree all fruit (frozen and/or chilled) until smooth.
Add all other ingredients, except yogurt. Blend.
Add yogurt. Blend.