consumers are redefining dayparts. and so are we.Consumers everywhere are blurring the lines between traditional dayparts. They’re eating between meals more often, looking for breakfast options throughout the day and changing the way they think about lunch.
the morning meal expands72% of consumers would like all-day breakfast options.1
- Major operations throughout the nation are having success in recent all-day breakfast launches
- Try this tip: Make all-day breakfast an option as the a.m. daypart quickly expands into lunch and dinner territory
lunch will never be the same31% of consumers replace one or two meals per day with a snack.2
- 90% of consumers say healthy eating is important3
- Try this tip: Use yogurt as a side or ingredient to boost the health benefits of lunch combos
snack facts64% of consumers eat snacks between meals.4
- 60% of consumers seek better-for-you snacks4
- Try this tip: Yogurt is great for better-for-you, portable snacking options throughout the day
1National Restaurant Association Survey, 2014.
2Breakfast is an increasingly tasty strategy for restaurant industry, USA TODAY, 2016.
3Dannon Bundle Up Research, 2016.
4Technomic Snacking Occasion Consumer Trend Report, 2016.
dannon yogurt is your keyMorning, noon, night and anytime in between, Dannon® products are here to help you build business with delicious snacks and better-for-you meals.
|what time is it?||what should i serve?||why?|
||They want nourishing, better-for-you picks made with
||Some are seeking a little pick-me-up, while others want
feel-good foods to make the most of their break in the day5
||They’re on the go, so they want quick and easy snacks that provide nutrition and taste great 5|
||They crave indulgent treats or savory flavors they can
enjoy instead of rushing through5