Creamy Grilled Mushroom Herb Crostini, Parmesan Crisps
CREAMY MUSHROOM SAUTEE
6 2-each portions
- 1 lb.Assorted Mushrooms, Sliced (Dry Roast)
- 2 tbsp.Vegetable Oil
- 1 ea.Granny Smith Apples, Peeled, Cored and Sliced
- 3 oz.Julienne Red Onion
- 2 tsp.Fresh Garlic, Minced
- 6 oz. Honey
- 4 oz. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- 6 oz. Thinly Sliced Prosciutto, Julienne
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Thyme, Chopped
- 3 tbsp. Fresh Chives, Minced
- ¼ cup Finely Diced Tomato, Garnish
- 1 ½ cupDannon®Oikos® Greek Yogurt 0% Fat – Plain
- 3 tbsp. Toasted Walnut Oil
- 12 Bias-Cut French Bread Slices, ½ Inch Thick, Toasted
Dry roast mushrooms in a nonstick sauté pan over medium heat until mushrooms are caramelized.
Increase the heat to medium high. Add oil, onion, garlic and apple, salt and pepper and sauté about 3 minutes.
Add honey and vinegar. Increase heat to high and cook about 1 ½ minutes until syrup consistency is formed. Remove from heat.
Allow mix to sit for 2-3 minutes. Add herbs and prosciutto, blend together with mushroom mixture.
Fold in Dannon®Oikos® Greek Yogurt 0% Fat Plain until a creamy sauce is formed.
Divide mixture evenly between 12 slices of toasted French bread. Garnish with finely diced tomato and parmesan crisps.
6 2-each portions
- 1 cup Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheeses
- 1tbsp. Olive Oil
Pre-heat oven to 350ºF. Prepare a sheet pan lined with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
Combine cheese and oil and blend well in a bowl.
Spread a paper-thin layer of the cheese over the silicone mat. Insure the cheese is spread thinly and evenly.
Roast in the oven about 12 minutes, until cheese is golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely. Break crisps into pieces to garnish over bruschetta.