DANNON PRO VANILLA RANCH DRESSING
8 2-oz. portions
- 4 oz. Dannon® Pro Vanilla Yogurt
- 3 oz. Sour Cream
- 4 oz. Buttermilk
- ½ oz. Chopped Garlic
- 2 oz. Minced Onion
- 1 oz. White Vinegar
- 10 grams McCormick® Montreal Steak® Spice
- 2 grams Dry Mustard
- 2 grams Tabasco
- 4 grams Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 ½ oz. Vegetable Oil
Combine all listed Ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth, about 1 minute. Remove dressing to a stainless steel bowl.
- 2 grams Freshly Chopped Parsley
- 4 grams Freshly Chopped Dill
- 2 grams Freshly Minced Chives
Combine these fresh herbs with the dressing using a rubber spatula. Reserve cold for service
GRILLED VEGGIE SALAD
- 4 oz. Onion, Cut in Half
- 1 ea. Zucchini, Cut Lengthwise
- 3 Carrots, Peeled (blanched for 3 minutes in salted water prior to grilling)
- 6 oz. Shitake Mushroom Caps
- 2 oz. Vegetable Oil
- 2 tbsp. McCormick® Montreal Steak® Spice
Toss all listed vegetables in oil to lightly coat. Sprinkle all generously with Montreal Spice.
Prepare a char grill and grill all vegetables until well charred and caramelized. Allow to cool.
Cut all vegetables in spears and mix them together to allow them to be easily assembled in the flour tortilla.
VEGGIE CRUNCH WRAP
- 6 10-inch Flour tortillas
- 18 oz. Grilled Veggie Mixture
- 12 Romaine Lettuce Leaves
- 12 Cucumber Spears
- 18 Slices of Tomato
- 12 1-oz. Slices of Pepper Jack Cheese
- 12 oz. Dannon® Yogurt Ranch Dressing
Slightly warm tortillas to make pliable for rolling.
Lay 2 slices of cheese and 3 tomato slices on each tortilla. Drizzle with 2 oz. of ranch dressing each.
Stack the sandwich with 2 romaine leaves, 3 oz. of grilled veggies and 2 cucumber spears.
Roll like a burrito and cut in half on a bias.
Serve chilled with fresh fruit and berries.