Grilled Veggie Tacos
- 2 oz. Fire-Roasted or Smoked Yellow Onion
- 1/8 oz. Chipotle Chili Puree
- 1 oz. Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1/8 oz. Chopped Garlic
- 1 tbsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 ½ Cup Dannon® Pro Greek Yogurt – Plain
- 1 Ripe Avocado, Pitted and Cubed
- 2 Plum Tomatoes, Diced
- 2 oz. Finely Diced Red Onion
- ½ Juice of Fresh Lime
- Kosher Salt and Freshly Milled Black Pepper (to taste)
- 4 oz. Onion, Cut in Half
- 1 Zucchini, Cut Lengthwise
- 3 Carrots, Peeled (blanched for 3 minutes in salted water prior to grilling)
- 6 oz. Shiitake Mushroom Caps
- 2 oz. Vegetable Oil
- 2 tbsp. McCormick® Montreal Steak® Spice
- 6 oz. Tomato Avocado Salsa
- 6 oz. Dannon Honey Chipotle Crème
- 12 5-inch Soft Corn Tortillas
- 12 Cilantro Sprigs
- 12 Radish Slices
HONEY CHIPOTLE CRÈME
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until well combined, about 30 seconds. Reserve chilled for service.
TOMATO AVOCADO SALSA
Combine all listed ingredients and hold chilled for service.
GRILLED VEGGIE TACOS
Toss all listed vegetables in oil to lightly coat. Sprinkle all generously with Montreal Spice.
Prepare a char grill and grill all vegetables until well charred and caramelized. Allow to cool.
Cut all vegetables in spears to allow them to be assembled in the tortilla easily.
Warm the tortillas for service and hold warm.
Heat a sauté pan on high heat, add veggies and sauté until hot.
Assemble tacos by placing 3 oz. of grilled veggies on top with 1 oz. of avocado tomato salsa and 1 oz. of honey chipotle crème. Garnish with a cilantro spring and 2 slices of radish per taco. Serve at once.