Lemon Thyme Seabass
- ¼ cup Arugula
- ¼ cup Couscous, Prepared
- ¼ cup Green Apple, Matchstick
- 3 tbsp. Red Bell Pepper, Diced
- 6 oz. Sea Bass Fillet, Pan Seared
- ¼ cup Creamy Lemon Thyme Sauce – See Sub-Recipe
- As needed Thyme, Fresh for Garnish
In a mixing bowl, combine arugula, couscous, green apples and red bell pepper. Put 1 cup of salad on each plate.
Top salad mixture with seared sea bass and drizzle with Creamy Lemon Thyme Sauce and garnish with fresh thyme.
LEMON THYME DRESSING
- 32 oz./4 cups Dannon® Oikos® Greek Yogurt 0% Fat – Plain
- ¼ cup Thyme Leaves, Fresh, Chopped
- ½ cup Lemon Juice, Fresh
- 2 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tbsp. Kosher Salt
- 2 tsp. Black Pepper, Ground
- 3 tbsp. Lemon Zest
In a mixing bowl, whisk all ingredients to combine. Hold refrigerated until service.